We do not just staff projects. We solve IT resourcing problems.
IT organizations today do not want just another IT staffing company — just like they can no longer tolerate just another IT consultant. They’re looking for consultants who show up asking the right questions, who don’t accept problems at face value but root out underlying causes, and who reliably hit critical project milestones on time, on budget, and on spec.
Consultants like that are hard to find, especially given the challenges today’s IT organizations face. Those include constantly shifting technologies and deployment platforms, the need to acquire niche IT skills combined with industry-specific expertise, and the new role IT has taken on in many industries. Today IT is a business driver, not just a business service. That role puts IT in the spotlight — which makes IT resource decisions make-or-break.
Digital data collected can be translated to
- Provide an environment that acts like a powerful magnet to attract and retain elite consultants
- Proactively mentor the client-consultant relationship
- Take a tailored, vendor-independent, and tool-agnostic approach to each project
- Actively promote a culture of respect for the individual that supports their professional aspirations and inspires passion for their work
- Carefully align consultants’ skills and experience with clients’ technical, functional, and industry-specific requirements
- Formulate the optimal mix of onsite, offsite, and offshore resources based on each project’s budget, schedule, and technical requirements
All of which is why — when you engage a Govin Tech Resources consultant — you do not just hire a consultant. You take on a partner — one who is as invested in solving your next IT resourcing problem as you are.